Thanks jake, how can I upgrade the clamav?

From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: MiƩrcoles, 29 de Abril de 2009 05:43 p.m.
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] problem

Noel Rivera (Border Less) wrote:

Hello List I have problem, I receive the same e mail 4 or 5 times, any
comments?

Usually caused when the connection is terminated abnormally or the system is
in heavy use. The old clamav package used to cause this issue when it used
100% of the CPU time.
Look in your logs and see if there's anything in there. You have to give us
more clues, info, logs, etc. that what you have for us to even begin to
guess what the issue may be. It's like saying "my car is broke. what's
wrong?"
Also please turn off read-receipts on mailing lists. It's considered rude to
use them in a mailing list.