I just noticed a new Squirrelmail was released today.

Anyway, I finally got things back up and running. The main fix for the problems
getting courier to compile was to run aclocal in each directory and rebuild the
source package. I'm sure there's a way to do it through the rpm system but I
wouldn't know how. There were a few other issues that I resolved in a similar
manner.

So, the panic is off but it'd be nice to get Mandriva up to 2009.1.

Thanks,
Nigel