If you can't get an answer here's a solution, not exactly the answer you were
looking for tho. Check /var/log/qmail/send and match the outgoing email
addresses against those already logged. If you find some that are included in
the log but not the outgoing messages, there's your possible leak.

The question is, how does the boss know it's not you who is doing the leaking?
;)