Andreas Galatis wrote:
Hi Jake,

I got the same error on Suse 10.1 so the error is not Mandriva- related.

To resolve I moved the folder /usr/share/doc/squirrelmail-toaster/ReleaseNotes to /usr/share/doc/squirrelmail-toaster/ReleaseNotes_old and installed the package again. The package created a new folder /usr/share/doc/packages/squirrelmail-toaster/release_notes_archive/ where all the old release-notes where in and all works fine now.

What version were you upgrading from?