L. A. wrote:
At least 3 users :))
But it's not wright count like this.
I suppose not all mdv fans subscribed to this list, they can read all
instruction and correct spec files as needed.

About year or two ago, i remeber user that post here about specs that he write
for support mdv2008.
I mean, that he decide not wait, just write it for himself, as i'am, starting
from 2007 version.

I will eventually add Mandriva support, but I have to use the limited resources I have in an efficient manner. That's why I use the numbers method. If more people want to contribute and send me spec files that work and have been tested for Mandriva I'll be more than happy to add them in, otherwise you have to wait until I get time to do it. I start with the most popular distro, and work my way down to the least used distro (least used as far as Qmailtoaster is concerned). I do not recall anyone contributing a spec file for Mandriva - if someone did, tell me the date so I can pull the message from my archives and look at it. I was not the maintainer of Qmailtoaster during that timeframe, so I probably did not pay much attention to the post since it did not concern me.
Thanks.