Hi Jake websitewelcome is someone server, my server receive duplicated
e-mail from this domain, I put the mail domain in spamdyke whitelistip, but
I received in my inbox 3 or 4 duplicated mail from this domain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Martes, 26 de Mayo de 2009 10:20 a.m.
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] new problem

Noel Rivera (Border Less) wrote:
> Hello list, I have problem with duplicated e-mail from user and I Received
> this error, any comments to solve this problem?
>

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gateway04.websitewelcome.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

> <nriv...@borderless.com.mx>:
> Connected to 12.23.82.41 but connection died. Possible duplicate! (#4.4.2)
> I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Who is websitewelcome? Is that your server, or someone else's?
Is the user getting duplicates on received mail, or sent mail, or both?
We need some more information - this scenario is unclear to me as to who
is having the issue and who is who.

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com