The value in spfbehavior is 3

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:n...@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Eric Shubert
Sent: Martes, 26 de Mayo de 2009 05:44 p.m.
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] another issue

Noel Rivera (Border Less) wrote:
> Hello List I have spamdyke run on my qtp-toaster server, I have problem
with
> receive mails from gm...@flexforce.com.mx I put the domain and de
> u...@domain in my Whitelist from Spamdyke but I have the error when I want
> to receive mails from gm...@flexforce.com.mx how can I resolve this
problem?

> @400000004a1c743b30b3f2ec CHKUSER accepted sender: from
> <gm...@flexforce.com.mx::> remote
> <flexforce-dc.flexforce.com.mx:unknown:189.206.21.3> rcpt <> : sender
> accepted
> @400000004a1c743c0d3b4a7c qmail-smtpd: spf-reject:
> HELO(flexforce-dc.flexforce.com.mx) from 189.206.21.3.
> MAILFROM:gm...@flexforce.com.mx
> @400000004a1c743c0d3b61ec spamdyke[24200]: DENIED_OTHER from:
> gm...@flexforce.com.mx to: [Mail Protected] origin_ip: 189.206.21.3
> origin_rdns: host-21.206.189-3.block.alestra.net.mx auth:

You'll need to relax your spf setting to receive this one. Whitelisting
only applies to spamdyke rules (ttbomk). spf rejections are not passed
by whitelist.

What value is in your /var/qmail/control/spfbehavior file?
See http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/SPF for details.

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com