Hi Truong,

within webmin you have various scripts to monitor services.
Here the first few lines:
# mailserver-monitor.pl
# Check a remote mail server by sending email at period intervals and waiting
# for a response. This depends on the remote address being an autoreponder
that
# replies to the sending address with the same or derived subject line.

Andreas