DNK wrote:
Hi there,

I seem to be having issues with my max recipients.

Now i just want to confirm... to increase this, I just need to edit the /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp file correct?

Or do I also need to change this in any other location?

The funny thing was that my settings were at 50 in the tcp.smtp, but I would get chkuser violation bounces when they were sending to say 30-40 people. And then once the first error came, then they would at times get the same bounces when sending to a single user as well.

Does it remember the first violation for a time, and restrict subsequent email as well for a time, and if so, for how long?

Thanks in advance.

DK

Did you run
# qmailctl cdb