Dear List,

          The qmailtoaster installed in Centos 5.3 is having php
version 5.1.6. We are intend to install the roundcubemail-0.2.2 (As
the older version is having some major security problems). But it
needs PHP 5.2. Can we update the php alone? will it cause any problem
with mail setup?

Thanks and Regards,
S.Senthilvel,