Dear Biju,

        Thanks a ton for the reply. Actually i am having confusion,
regarding the procedure.
in my plugin directory the compatibility plugin is in the name of
'compatibility'. If i unzip the newer version, what i need to do? Can
i rename the folder as  compatibility.old and register the new plugin
via conf.pl? Is this enough? Please guide me.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Senthilvel,