Hi Amid,

You can call me JP, or Juan. I tend to like GNOME also, and I use the
terminals available (gterm, xterm if it's available).
So far I've been reading documentation, there's two options when
you're talking about DNS servers: BIND and djbdns.
Both have a large amount of information and documentation running
around the Web.
>From my (short) experience setting up a mail server, I'd recommend
BIND, although as I said before, the configuration is such a pain in
the arse for beginners.

Juan Pablo García Hernández