Ariel wrote:
list, I am in despair, all of a sudden I heard my qmailtostaer connections on port 25 if 587 works submission, I have not changed anything, move suddenly, also disable the firewall

qmailctl stat
authlib: up (pid 3049) 90 seconds
clamd: up (pid 3045) 90 seconds
imap4: up (pid 3033) 90 seconds
imap4-ssl: up (pid 3031) 90 seconds
pop3: up (pid 3043) 90 seconds
pop3-ssl: up (pid 3034) 90 seconds
send: up (pid 3039) 90 seconds
smtp: up (pid 3044) 90 seconds
spamd: up (pid 3047) 90 seconds
submission: up (pid 3036) 90 seconds
authlib/log: up (pid 3050) 90 seconds
clamd/log: up (pid 3041) 90 seconds
imap4/log: up (pid 3038) 90 seconds
imap4-ssl/log: up (pid 3032) 90 seconds
pop3/log: up (pid 3040) 90 seconds
pop3-ssl/log: up (pid 3035) 90 seconds
send/log: up (pid 3046) 90 seconds
smtp/log: up (pid 3042) 90 seconds
spamd/log: up (pid 3048) 90 seconds
submission/log: up (pid 3037) 90 seconds

Do not despair. Remain calm. ;)

I don't understand your problem. Please try to explain again in more detail. Perhaps if you write in detail in your native language and use google to translate it that would help. Also, there are probably some knowledgeable people on the list who understand your native language and could help directly without having to translate.