Ronnie Tartar wrote:
I have spamdyke in front of Qmail Toaster and this morning all incoming
emails were being timed out.

I have had to temprarily remove Spamdyke from the server, ugh, already
getting more spam.

 From the maillog:

Jul 13 06:59:28 mail spamdyke[21362]: TIMEOUT from: (unknown) to: (unknown)
origin_ip: 72.29.91.100 origin_rdns: prod12.designatedystems.com auth:
(unknown) reason: TIMEOUT

The above server is whitelisted in my SPAMDYKE config log.

The reverse dns works fine, after removing spamdyke out of the process all
email comes in.

spamdyke config-test returns nothing.

OS CentOS 5.2 64bit.

Everything was working fine for 4+ months @ least.

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing that one of your RBLs may be unresponsive. What RBLs are in your config? (For that matter, you should probably post your whole config file)