Thanks for the reply. All different client software (Apple Mail and Microsoft Outlook mostly) from different locations. Port 465. No spamdyke. This just started happening today after working fine for years. Nothing was changed on the server recentlyt although I did have a mystery few minutes yesterday where load averages spiked to around 100 for no reason I could track down (MySQL was at least part of the issue.)