Did you run =qmailctl cdb= ?

On 07/22/2009 12:30 AM, Fábio R. P. Franco wrote:

Hi,

I'm setting my databytes file at 50000000 (aprox. 50mb), and I restarted the smtp and send with svc --d but it seems that Qmail is ignoring my databytes file. Does it need to be set anywhere else? Does something else needs to be restarted?

I'm trying to send a 15mb e-mail but it doesn't work...

Franco

begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vinke
n:Vinke;Richard