senthil vel wrote:
Thanks Jake and Eric,

            Both the servers are QMT. The main server works very best
in all aspects including spam fighting. If we are using rsync instead
of fetchmail, is it enough to sync the
/home/vpopmail/domains/domainname directory? Or we need to look
something more?

I would sync the user's dir, and use the --delete option from rsync to remove the messages from the initial server on the next sync once the user has them. So you would reverse sync them; initiate the sync on the remote machine to the initial machine.