Hi Eric

This new release is really a good news, if its solves the quota limit of 2GB
per users.  if the new version solve this issues, i will be testing this
with my test machine.

Can you guide me, how do i make the vpopmail-toaster rpm for my centos 5.3
with this new source file.

Till now i followed the following procedure to upgrade any src package,

example-

rpmbuild --rebuild --with cnt50 $VPOP
rpm -Uvh /usr/src/$BDIR/RPMS/$ARCH/vpopmail-toaster*.rpm

I have not updated any toaster package directly from source file, please
guide me.

Before upgrading vpomail, if i need to take any precaution you can share it,
because this will help me while upgrading in my production server. Now im
going to test in my test machine only.

With Regards
    Vinay