Steve Huff wrote:

On Aug 19, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Jake Vickers wrote:

OSS projects for donations.... I've donated to vim in the past, but I'd like to hear from the rest of the community as to what other projects you would choose.

SpamAssassin and/or spamdyke, no question.

also, as a bit of a "dark horse" candidate, i suggest CACert.org, without whom i'd need to buy SSL certificates from some horrible commercial CA. i recommend that anyone who is currently using a self-signed cert look at CACert.org and consider joining the web of trust.

-steve

Sam @ spamdyke doesn't take donations (what a guy!).
I use CACert.org as well. I'm good with that one.