nameserver 192.168.1.5
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver 192.168.1.254
nameserver 207.29.223.56
nameserver 207.29.223.58
[r...@mail ~]#

192.168.1.5 is my MS ncsw2k3 server

I don't think dns is the problem

It looks like I may have been hacked.  That would explain my mail
server pegging out the T1 and some domains blocking my emails out.  I
believe that it was my mail server b/c the network went back to normal
after unplugging the ethernet to the server.  How can I tell if I have
been hacked?  What can I do about it?

Does it make sense that some major sites blocking me would cause me
queue to fill up?  Should some emails get through? I noticed that an
email to this list is still in the queue.  Why did it not go through?
I am now using my gmail account to get through.

Oh, and the queue is now down to 138

Not a good day for me!