Hello
we had a lot of those attacks on our web hosting servers in the past
and it has only to do with apache . It is a known and old exploit,
a spam relay is using Apache to forward data to an open mail relay.
We check those at router level but the mod_security works fine for a single machine

Really it is an old exploit.
Nothing to worry about regarding the toaster, well you can always add a nice mod_security configuration to take care of all those little exploits

Jake Vickers wrote:
Eric Shubert wrote:
Thanks Jake. So is this simply an apache configuration issue? Is there an easy way it can be 'fixed' in a toaster package configuration?

It's actually an issue with the programming of the application (talking about Roundcube here). There are a couple different Apache modules that can be utilized to proxy or filter the PHP code used and help prevent the exploits in the code. I'm sure something could be written into QTP to install any one of those modules if someone wants to lay out a skeleton that can be used as a base for the installation of the module.