Hi,

I have a fully working qmailtoaster based on CentOS 5.3 created as an OpenVZ container. I have installed roundcube 0.3 stable and mailman on this container. If anyone wants the container, I can scrub all my data from it, and put it up for download, with necessary configuration instructions.
One question though - what's the current situation regarding binary
distributions of Qmail? I heard that it is OK to do so now, but wanted to check
with this list.

Bharath