The answer is given a few weeks ago. I noted on my wiki (horde is on my todo list....):

   * Installing horde <http://wiki.horde.org/CentOS5InstallationNotes>
     on CentOS5?

<http://192.168.1.70/foswiki/bin/edit/Main/CentOS5?topicparent=Main.MailServerTipsAndTricks>.
     Ignore the stuff about the underlying mailser parts. Tip: run the
     MySQL?

<http://192.168.1.70/foswiki/bin/edit/Main/MySQL?topicparent=Main.MailServerTipsAndTricks>
     script manually. Another solution: edit
     |/$HORDE/imp/config/servers.php|

     $servers['imap'] = array(
          'name' => 'IMAP Server',
          'server' => 'localhost',
          'folders' => 'INBOX.',
          'hordeauth' => false,
          'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
          'port' => 143,
     );
     and in |$HORDE/config/conf.php| add
     |$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';| and
     |$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';|.

I hope it helps.

Richard Vinke.

Vidyadhar wrote:
Hi,

Anybody on this list is using horde instead of squirrelmail.

Regards,
Vidyadhar