*From:* Vidyadhar [mailto:vidyadha...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* October-08-09 12:13 PM
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] Webmin Install

Any error are you getting while accessing http://myserver:10000 ?

Regards,
Vidyadhar

*From: *"Scott Collingwood" <scott.collingw...@it-medic.ca>

*Date: *Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:39:54 -0600

*To: *<qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>

*Subject: *[qmailtoaster] Webmin Install

I am new to the qmail toaster. have installed centos 5.0 x64 from the iso.The mail server is running great . I ran the webmin install from the command line instructions and it installed without error. However I am not able to access the https://myserver:10000 link

Scott Collingwood

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4491 (20091008)__________

http://www.eset.com