On Oct 28, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:

It'd be nice if FUSE-unionfs was available for this. Which is the latest kernel version for YD4? (Same as COS4?)

hm; it's not clear to me from a quick web search what exactly the relationship is between YDL and CentOS, so i can't speak authoritatively.

these are all the versions of fuse-unionfs currently in RPMforge; are you looking for a different version/arch? i see 0.23 for el4 and el5, i386/x86_64/ppc, and 0.23 for el3 i386.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es