Dear All,

I have setup DKIM as per instution in the DKIM video. Everything is setup
correctly but still when i see mail hearders on yahoo or gmail i see

domainkeys=pass (ok); from=mail.gnvfc.net; dkim=permerror (no key)

Secondly, for domain keys it says from=gnvfc.net; domainkeys=pass (ok);
and for DKIM is says from=mail.gnvfc.net; dkim=permerror (no key)

why is says from=? different in both the cases in domainkeys its gnvfc.net and
in DKIM its mail.gnvfc.net.

When recipient mail server verifies the key it might be looking for the domain
name instead of hostname+domain name.

DKIM reads the domain name from the me file in control dir, if i am not wrong.
while Domain keys only selects the actual domain name from the email address or
sending mailserver.

message-id:reply-to:from:to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type; s=dkim1;

I have 5 virtual domains and if i use globalkey for the severs all maildomains
will have samekey and every mail deliverd on yahoo will look for d=gnvfc.net
for public key.

How can i setup dkim for individual domain. and how can i get d=gnvfc.net as
shown in  RED above in both Signature headers.

And is my DKIM entry in DNS is in the format given below, is it correct. I have
simply copied it from the public.txt file and pasted into my dns, you can check
the same from  http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/selectorcheck.html with
dkim.gnvfc.net:

dkim1   IN      TXT     "k=rsa;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQD0KkrMRWFDOYr41TzzIDAzXVumAXtAXw4XthJPLZ22YwZhh2jtu1V7jnvrywT2aMhh03UdxrGlipI2waX2m1JyTxp5sy07Bgm4AvYZXtm90Jq74b6V7jZqF04ur9IoaN9HEUdaFeY5HeYgab53phMOvwX5UH8Z6qgj3rC7hWtQPwIDAQAB"

Regards,

Anil Aliyan