This is a good question for anyone who likes a brain teaser.

Current situation: I'm using a template driven website that many other clubs
use. My site looks like everyone elses. We add members and their email
addresses, then we can send an email to c...@myclubssite.com and it'll go to
the members. Only people whose email addresses are registered can sent.

Now, I am moving to Joomla, and I would like a similar setup, I  will move the
domain over, but I have no idea how I can interface Joomla with Qmail. My first
instinct is to do an SQL query and select the email addresses from the Jooma
database into the qmail aliases database. This wouldn't stop others from
sending email to that alias.

I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Regards
Nigel