It seems the IP address I'm at the most is most likely being blocked by
spamhaus.  Which is understandable but this is a corp public IP so in turn
its annoying.  I'm afraid I don't know much on how to configure spamhaus but
if someone could point me in the right direction to configure my spamhaus to
whitelist my IP address or a way so that my server likes this 1 IP and
allows connections to SMTP, it would be appreciated.  Right now I'm getting
connection refused.

Thanks

Glen Vickers

(BTW Jake its way too odd that we both have the same last name.. not very
common.)