As i can do to forward to SPAM folder in mailbox user, or forward to s...@domain.com messages with note 5 or more in spamassasin?

Now im updating my rules using qtp-sa-update and i think that this will get better in relation to the received spams, but only marked as spam, dont solve my problem.

Thanks so much

Maxwell Smart escreveu:
Wow! Am I feeling a lot smarter. I was typing a reply and opted out because Jake chimed in. My noob status can be removed soon...I hope.

Checking this option will create a **SPAM** folder that is only seen using webmail or IMAP. It can be set to automatically drop the messages after they have been in the box for a specified amount of time.

You will need to read the wiki and rebuild Qmailadmin if the box is not present.

Eric Shubert wrote:
Isn't this what the spambox option does? If you don't have the spambox option shown in qmailadmin, see http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs#I_upgraded_my_QmailToaster_to_the_latest_and_I_no_longer_have_the_.22Spam_Detection.22_box_in_Qmailadmin.

Rafael Andrade wrote:
Jake u can share this video?

I need to create some rules, to dont delivered spam messages in recipients mailbox.

Thanks so much

Jake Vickers escreveu:
Ariel wrote:
hello list, as they are, I have configured spamassassing running smoothly. But now I need to know if there is no way that I delete the messages detected as spam, but send me a box the default order to then recover later deemed non-spam

You can do this with mailfilter rules. I did a video on how to sort your mail on the server - close to what you need, but you can whack together a maildrop script that will move the messages almost anywhere you want depending on criteria.