Dnia 2009-11-22, o godz. 10:21:28
Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> napisał(a):

> > 1 GiB for /tmp and 2 GiB for /tmp is to too little, multiply it by
> > 10. :)
>
> You might want to make these a little bigger I suppose, especially if
> you're running things other than QMT on it. I think that 10x is
> excessive though. Doubling them should be sufficient.

Local admin knows his needs. :)
In my opinion for /tmp minimum 5 GiB, for /var 10 GiB, it's my
experience. The tmp file system is occasionally filled, var has critical
resources. Logs are shorter if admin uses OSSEC or something similar
(i.e. portsentry). Mailserver should be resistant to DoS. So it doesn't
pay to economize on essentials. ;)

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Aleksander Podsiadły