Roundcube is insecure.  Horde is good from what I've heard, but can be difficult to setup.  Check out some of the Squirrelmail skins.  They are very clean and modern looking.

Sales wrote:

What other webmail interfaces are people using?  I have had squirrelmail running for several years on a toaster, but am building a new toaster and want a new interface.  I think the final straw was my 65 year old mother telling me it looked dated and that she didn’t like using it.  Roundcube looks promising, but am wondering just how far along it is, Horde looks like a pain, and then there are a myriad of others.  I wish SM would change the look, because it works well - something a little more Outlookish would be great, but I don’t think they ever plan that.  Just need some hints, and something that is easy to install and maintain.

Jack Martin

MagicWISP

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"