Hi Patrick,

unpack the tar.gz
cp themes/outlook.php to your squirrelmail-folder
(/usr/share/squirrelmail/themes ?)
edit config/config.php
append the themes- list with
$theme[33]['PATH'] = SM_PATH . 'themes/outlook.php';
$theme[33]['NAME'] = 'Outlook';
adapt number [33] to your installation

Now the user has the choice to select Outlook from under Options > View

Andreas