I've set the MX record to jforce.no

d1200-075:~ kjetil$ host jforce.no
jforce.no has address 84.234.141.2
jforce.no mail is handled by 0 jforce.no.

You say I have a valid rDNS? still I'm getting "<dvfilsrv.dv.local
#4.0.0 smtp;421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.>" from several
people trying to send mail to my domains...

I'm also getting this from the MXtoolbox when doing smtp:84.234.141.2
Not an open relay.
0 seconds - Good on Connection time
1.919 seconds - Good on Transaction time
OK - 84.234.141.2 resolves to
Warning - Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner

Last one is only a warning, could maybe be solved by putting
2.84-234-141.customer.lyse.net in my banner?

thx
Kjetil

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> wrote:
> Jake Vickers wrote:
>
> You have a static address, and there is a valid rDNS entry for it:
> shu...@edwin:~$ host blue.jforce.no
> blue.jforce.no has address 84.234.141.2
> shu...@edwin:~$ host 84.234.141.2
> 2.141.234.84.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
> 2.84-234-141.customer.lyse.net.
> shu...@edwin:~$
>
> I don't see an MX record for your domain though. Is that your problem?
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

/**
 kjetil