Aleksander Podsiadły wrote:
W dniu 09.12.2009 06:02, Eric Shubert pisze:
Is there a list somewhere of the plugins that are included in squirrelmail-toaster? It'd be nice to see them listed in the rpm info, like the patches for qmail-toaster are listed.
SquirrelMail Configuration : Read: config.php (1.4.0)
Plugins
  Installed Plugins
    1. delete_move_next
    2. squirrelspell
    3. newmail
    4. smime
    5. quota_usage

  Available Plugins:
    6. administrator
    7. bug_report
    8. calendar
    9. demo
    10. filters
    11. fortune
    12. info
    13. listcommands
    14. mail_fetch
    15. message_details
    16. notes
    17. qmailadmin_login
    18. sent_subfolders
    19. spamcop
    20. test
    21. translate
    22. unsafe_image_rules

I'll make a list of the plugins that are installed - the plugin menu in config.pl does not actually show the qmailadmin plugin as installed when it actually is. Makes me wonder what other plugins are installed that it is not showing.