Scott Collingwood wrote:

I am trying to rebuild and old QMail server with mysql 4.1 to a new qmail toaster installed with the latest iso.

I purchased qcontrol as I did not want mysql issues.

I am having some inconsistency with using the various tools.

I would like to use the command line tools as I have hundreds of users to add.

I can add users with no problem with the vadduser.

If I use valias I cannot edit them as they are not visible with qmailadmin. There is no tool for editing or listing qcontrol that I can see.

If I use Add user alias with qcontrol the entries are not visible with qmailadmin. If I try and add the alias again with it says the name is in use already.

Any suggestions

Scott Collingwood

Email me offlist with exact steps you have used so far and I will look at it.