From: news on behalf of Eric Shubert
Sent: Sat 1/16/2010 7:03 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster]  Re: emails taking forever: I'm not quite sure where to
start

That's precisely the error that qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.19 has. It
(inadvertently) dropped the queue trigger file. Version 1.3.20
(published on 10/1/09) fixes that problem. Also, the latest qtp-newmodel
runs queue_repair.py just to make sure things are in order.

Does queue_repair.py create the queue trigger file? If not, upgrading to
1.3.20 will fix your problem. Or you can:
# mkfifo    /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger
# chown     /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger
# chmod 622 /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger
then run queue_repair.py again just to make sure things are as they
should be.

Sorry about that 1.3.19 version. That was my doing, and was changed in
order for the package to work with the new fuse-unionfs. You must've
grabbed that source in late September and just recently installed it.

<<winmail.dat>>