Eric,
In looking at the http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Installing_EMPF_patch page, I will remove Step 1 through Step 6 as they are out of date (unless someone objects). As far as adding content/links, the current links are still valid and this link http://www.qmailwiki.org/EMPF in particular does a good job of explaining how to configure the policy file.
Any objections?
Dave

Eric Shubert wrote:
Atul Paralikar wrote:

Dave / Eric,
If I plan to use eMPF, will it effect my current setup of QmailToaster? is
it compatible with QMT?

Yes, entirely. In fact it's already included. If you have any lines like:
01-28 15:25:04 policy_check: policy allows transmission
in your smtp logs, then your version has it. You simply need to create a /var/qmail/control/policy file that contains your policies.

The page at http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Installing_EMPF_patch is seriously out of date, given that the patch is now included in the qmail-toaster package. Will someone who uses eMPF please update this page to a) remove the parts about building and installing the package, and b) add some content (and/or links to content) about creating policies?

Can mailman polices be defined per domain and deliver emails of users only
after approval?

Yes. I would make a list for each domain.

Is the mailman similar to group email ids?

I believe so. It's much more robust and user friendly than ezmlm though.

- Atul