On 02/03/2010 07:45 PM, Domenico Fortunato wrote:
I've added -D option into /var/qmail/supervise/spamd/run
file, so my /var/log/qmail/spamd/current log file contains many debug lines.
In my opinion some line is incorrect...
Who can kindly help me?
Best Regards.

You do not need to add it to the run file - giving us the output is fine.
And from your previous post where you listed the headers, the message was run through simscan:

         scanners: attach: 1.4.0 clamav: 0.95.3/m:51/d:10249

Try changing report_safe to 0 instead of 1. That should get the headers you are looking for.