Yes!

-----Original Message-----
From: Maxwell Smart [mailto:c...@yother.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 9:40 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re:

Thanks Jake, I'll check that out.

They are already getting marked as SPAM.  It would be nice just to have
them deleted at that point instead of ever making it to the SPAMBOX.

The only reason I ask this is in the past month or so the amount of SPAM
has gone off the charts.  Anyone else noticing this?

CJ

-----

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"