From: sysad...@tricubemedia.com [mailto:sysad...@tricubemedia.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:12 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: Virtual QMT

I use a clone VM, then daily I  shutdown the clone do an export.
If you use Vsphere4, and all the gimmicks, your can do " Live backup " IE
back up a Running VM. but it gets costly.

I just use ESXi, as I sais above, I have a clone VM( using Jakes replication
Videos ) then I shutdown clone, do the export to my NAS, .

you can also just use the built in qmail-backup, scp that to your NAS etc.