I know that I am a little late in posting this because its been around for a bit.
 I just wanted to show off how well spamdyke is working for us.

This report contains statistical information about messages that were
rejected by Spamdyke on localhost because of RBL lookups or misbehaved
remote SMTP server.

These messages were rejected before localhost acknowleged receipt of the
message.  This means that the sending server is responsible for generating
any Non-Delivery Report.

This also means that SpamAssassin did not have to process these messages.
This saves a lot of processing power.  SpamAssassin checks can be resource
intensive.

This report was generated Thu Mar  4 10:22:17 2010

10324	DENIED_RBL_MATCH
6238	DENIED_IP_IN_CC_RDNS
5886	ALLOWED
4366	DENIED_RDNS_RESOLVE
3632	DENIED_GRAYLISTED
3140	TIMEOUT
761	DENIED_BLACKLIST_IP
296	DENIED_OTHER
167	DENIED_SENDER_NO_MX

Allowed: 5886
Denied : 28924
Sum: 34810
% Spam : 83.09%

Path to this script: /usr/share/qmt/Spamdyke-Stats-Report.pl

--
David Milholen
Project Engineer