Dear Amit,

Your DNS entry has one problem. You have k=rsa;   twice in you DNS entry please
remove one k=rsa; from the DNS entry.

private._domainkey.vanaz.com

New test <http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/selectorcheck.html>

TXT Record length = 120

k=rsa; k=rsa;
p=MEwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADOwAwOAIxAMOyyYU7C8EPAq5QMKFXWuaEbtS/uCSB

...aKlCU8bNlpTcIyVZxDvoQJra6um3v9mc5QIDAQAB

This selector is in error: TagValue# 2, Tag 'k': Duplicate token at position 1

Regards,

Anil Aliyan