Hi Everyone,

When I do qtp-newmodel, its unable to find the new packages.

Regards,

Amit

At Monday, 12-04-2010 on 20:24 Eric Shubert wrote:

The qtp-newmodel script (there is no qtp-update that I know of) shows

you which packages are out of date, and lets you select which
packages
it will update.

It also allows you select any installed (-toaster) packages that you
would like to rebuild. It's pretty flexible in this area.

Scott Hughes wrote:
> If I run the qtp-update script will it update these two packages
and any
> other new ones that are available?
>
> Thank you.
>

> On Apr 10, 2010, at 7:38 AM, Jake Vickers  wrote:
>
>> I have placed updated files for clamav-toaster-0.96.0-1.3.34 and
>> squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.20-1.3.17 online.
>> I will leave the old versions online for a couple more days and
will
>> remove them on Monday.
>> Let me know if you run into any problems!

>> (www.vickersconsulting.com)
>> Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.