Hi,

haven't read the article in your link but as far as I can tell there
are very simple rules to obey to in order to prevent AWL to be
polluted:

1 - SPF enable and blocking...
2 - Learn HAM/SPAM regulary and correctly make SA aware of it's
mistakes (when user marks message as SPAM/HAM feed to sa-learn again,
tags removed.
3 - reduce AWL weight in message HAM/SPAM classification

this is been working for me for a very long time running servers. Some
AWL dbs average 500MB and false positives/negatives are, for 100K msgs
average, less than 20 - and usualy stay within my target scores:
HAM: -5 SPAM:5-7 REJECT:7-

AM
agmsoft(at)gmail.com