From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:55 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: verizon and sprint

Glad to hear that, Eric.

I'm not certain how the mobile phones handle submissions, so I was
guessing to some degree.

Looks now as though you had the old RBL problem. This happened as well
with users submitting from dynamic IP addresses, which is quite common.
There are 2 general solutions. One is to use port 587 for submission,
and the other is to use spamdyke. Either one works for bypassing RBLs
for authenticated sessions. Personally, I recommend using both. :)

@400000004bd5b0181724dbac
> tcpserver: pid 28673 from 70.198.221.51
> @400000004bd5b0181727ae54 tcpserver: ok 28673
> poweredgeT1052.whitehorsetc.com:192.168.9.2:25 :70.198.221.51::33650
> @400000004bd5b018174f3f3c rblsmtpd: 70.198.221.51 pid 28673: 451
> http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=70.198.221.51
> @400000004bd5b01918b6d204 tcpserver: end 28673 status 0
> @400000004bd5b01918b6e1a4 tcpserver: status: 0/100
>
> Doing a whois 70.198.221.51 yields SprintPC.
>
> After clearing the blacklist file of '-r zen.spamhaus.org' I can receive
> email from the cell phone. I was wondering if there were a way to leave
> zen.spamhaus.org in the blacklist file and allow relay from the Sprint IP
> address.
>
> Eric B.

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com