On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Kent Busbee <kbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Kent Busbee <kbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 7:52 PM,  <kbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I have several emails in the queue that go out very slowly. My situation is
>>> very similar to the following:
>>>
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg22328.html
>>>
>>> But I did not see a resolution.

<snip>

NOW I've done IT.

Ok, changed the hostname to mail.northlakechristian.org ( from
mail2.northlakechristian.org ):

[r...@mail control]#hostname mail.northlakechristian.org
[r...@mail control]# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       mail.northlakechristian.org localhost mail
::1             mail.northlakechristian.org localhost6
192.168.1.8     mail.northlakechristian.org mail
[r...@mail control]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network
NETWORKING=yes
NETWORKING_IPV6=no
HOSTNAME=mail.northlakechristian.org

checked all the names in /var/qmail/control:

[r...@mail control]# grep northlake *
defaultdomain:northlakechristian.org
defaulthost:northlakechristian.org
envnoathost:northlakechristian.org
locals:northlakechristian.org
me:mail.northlakechristian.org
rcpthosts:northlakechristian.org
rcpthosts:campnorthlake.org
smtpgreeting:mail.northlakechristian.org - Welcome to Qmail Toaster
Ver. 1.3 SMTP Server
virtualdomains:northlakechristian.org:northlakechristian.org
virtualdomains:campnorthlake.org:campnorthlake.org
[r...@mail control]#

NO MAIL is getting in our out.

I did a qmailctl cdb

Nothing, HELP.