That's what I would have recommended, Roman, but I wanted to see if any SUSE users would chime in. ;)

Let us know how COS5.5 goes. I know 5.4 is solid, but I haven't heard any reports of QMT on COS5.5 yet. I expect they'll be rolling in soon. :)

Roman Marlovits (WEBCOMPLETE.at) wrote:
I changed to CentOS 5.5 ;-)

Does somebody know if OpenSuse 11.2 will be supported in the next few days/weeks? i have to setup a new server. Support Open Suse 10.3 will be or is already discontinued: http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2009-08/msg00008.html And now i want to use 11.2 or 11.3 with qmail-toaster.

I have some experience with older installations. i use qmail since 2001. If there is a workaround to bring up last version of toster with OpenSuse 11.2 I would be very thankfull if somebody could help me or somebody could give me a hint where i can find more information.