CJ,

I just got Horde up and running with no problem. I ran across a page that gave me an idea, I tried it and it worked. Here is what I did:

Download the Horde webmail app to your /var/www/html directory (or where you want it): wget ftp://ftp.us.horde.org/pub/software/horde/horde-webmail/horde-webmail-1.2.6.tar.gz

yum install php-xml
yum install php-gettext
yum install php-imap

Unpack the file: tar zxvf horde-webmail-1.2.6.tar.gz

Then I moved the file so that the directory name was just 'horde': mv horde-webmail-1.2.6 horde

I then followed the quick install instructions here: http://www.horde.org/webmail/docs/?f=INSTALL.html

One of my users just tried it and seemed to like.

Hope this helps!

Scott