From: Maxwell Smart [mailto:c...@yother.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 9:35 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Re: Webmail SSL

OK, when I meant TLD I meant example.com .org etc. /webmail being a
sub-domain. Are your clients all being redirected to the main domain
that handles the mail?  For instance is example.com/webmail redirected
to https://www.whitehorsetc.com as well as myserver.com/webmail or are
those being redirected https://example.com and https://myserver.com
respectively.

Does that make sense?

  Quoting Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>:

> CJ,
>
> I'm not sure how you're defining the difference between a TLD and a
> sub-domain(?).
>
> As I understand it, a top-level-domain (TLD) would be com, org, us, de,
and
> etc..., so, my domain 'whitehorestc.com' would be a 1st level sub-domain
of
> the 'com' domain and 'www.whitehorsetc.com' would be a second level
> sub-domain of the 'com' domain. All my 1st level sub-domains (I have 5)
are
> members of the 'com' domain and are redirected to 2nd level domain of
> 'www.anydomain.com' and if the '/webmail' or '/webmail/' path is part of
the
> path typed into the address bar of the browser apache redirects to https
> (secure web).
>
> Initially I was unable to discover a process by which I could use
> certificates for each of my 1st level sub-domains, so, up until now my
> clients were simply adding an exception when going into webmail for a
> particular sub-domain.
>
> Eric B.

>>> openssl-0.9.8e-12.el5_4.6 (yes) (i386 and x86_64),
>>> gnutls-1.4.1-3.el5_4.8 (yes) (i386 and x86_64).
>>>
>>> Eric

OpenSSL?