The result is (on my machine):

# yum search bignum
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: centos.intergenia.de
 * base: ftp.plusline.de
 * extras: centos.intergenia.de
 * rpmforge: ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de
 * updates: centos.intergenia.de
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
=============================== Matched: bignum ================================
clisp.x86_64 : ANSI Common Lisp implementation
perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum.x86_64 : OpenSSL's multiprecision integer arithmetic

yum install perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum

will do the trick - did for me anyway.

sa-compile should solve the other problem.

Am 18.06.2010 um 12:39 schrieb Scott Hughes:

> No, I don't think I've ever ran sa-compile.
>
> Scott
>

> On Jun 18, 2010, at 2:20 AM, Sérgio Rosa <sergior...@awd.pt> wrote:
>
>> Maxwell Smart wrote:
>>> I am pretty sure those are Perl modules you'll need to install.

>>> --
>>> Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"
>>> cj's
>>> 2318 Clement Ave
>>> Alameda, CA  94501
>>>
>>> tel 510.865.2787
>>> http://yother.com
>> did you run sa-compile after update of SA?
>>
>> Sergio Rosa

"It isn't that they can't see the solution. It is that they can't see the
problem."

Gilbert K. Chesterton